Real Journeys - Cardrona Transport & Lift Passes
There’s something at Cardrona for all snow lovers; beginners, intermediates and families will be in paradise thanks to an abundance of wide-open trails spread across three bowls, giving you plenty to explore.
Choose to test your skills or check out other riders going big in the most extensive terrain park in the Southern Hemisphere. There are four terrain parks to cater to every level of skier or boarder.
Come and visit us in the heart of the Southern Lakes district, between Wanaka and Queenstown. Cardrona is one of the highest ski areas in the region, with some of New Zealand’s best snow conditions, serviced by four quad chairlifts. This means that some of the most awesome terrain in the South Island is easily accessible, making for a great on-mountain experience.
CARDRONA RETURN TRANSPORT ONLY
Return bus transport from Queenstown to & from Cardrona Ski Field
1 Day Lift Pass & Transport
Return bus transport from Queenstown to & from Cardrona Ski Field PLUS a full mountain lift pass from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
Transport Season Pass
Travel pass from Queenstown to/from Cardrona for the season with us.
- Full Season Transport Pass from Queenstown to/from Cardrona
- Transport Saver Season Pass (excludes 1st July – 31st Aug black-out period)
To purchase a transport season pass, please contact us directly on 0800 65 65 01 from within New Zealand.
- For extensive packages including all ski and snowboard equipment rentals and lessons, please call 0800 65 65 01 (freephone within NZ).
- Return coach for departs Cardrona at 4.20 PM and returns to Queenstown at approximately 6:00 PM.
- Child age applies to 6 - 17 years for Cardrona bookings. Children 5 and under qualify for a free pass at Cardrona. - Children 2 years and under can travel free on Real Journeys bus transport, if sitting on a parents lap, otherwise must pay the child price to have a seat.
- Packages are non-changeable and non-refundable 24 hours prior to departure, unless access to Cardrona or the road to Cardrona are compromised due to weather on the day, in which case date changes, refunds or partial refunds will be offered
PICK UP LOCATIONS
- All scheduled stops must be booked in advance.
- All passengers must be ready at the departure point at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- The bus will not wait for late-comers and therefore no-shows will be treated as a non-refundable cancellation.
- Return transport departs from Cardrona at 4:20 PM and returns to Queenstown at approximately 6:00 PM.